Deadline: 4 January 2017
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers from Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, United Kingdom
Venue: 10-17 February 2017, in Elazığ, Turkey
The aims of the project:
- To increase the competences of youth workers on diversity management;
- To create awareness on discrimination among the youngsters caused by prejudices and stereotypes;
- To increase the competences of youth workers on inclusion, in particular, the inclusion of minorities and Roma people;
- To increase the capacities of youth workers who works with the minorities, migrants or refugees
- Youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers from Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, United Kingdom;
- Motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in an intercultural setting;
- Have an interest to work on cultural diversity and diversity in Europe;
- Be sensitive on the intercultural dialogue and social cohesion and willing to create follow-up actions;
- Have a sufficient level of English ( B1-C1 ).
- Travel costs will be reimbursed accordingly to distance limit, the max travel budget per country : Lithuania: 360 EUR, Romania: 275 EUR, United Kingdom: 530 EUR, Estonia: 360 EUR , Italy: 360 EUR, Hungary: 360 EUR, Slovenia: 360 EUR, Czech Republic: 360 EUR, Slovak Republic: 360 EUR;
- The accommodation and food will be for free and there is no participation fee is asked.
How to apply?
If you are interested please fill out the application form. The application deadline is 4 January 2017, the participants will be selected by 8 January 2017.
For more information contact: [email protected]