Deadline: 1 February 2017
Open to: students of EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
Scholarship: value from 3,000 to 25,000 EUR for one year
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc). The University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioural sciences and engineering. In keeping with its entrepreneurial spirit, the University is committed to making an economic and social contribution to the region of the Netherlands where it is based.
To be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, an applicant should meet all the requirements below.
- For this application round, they have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2016;
- Applicant has to include a motivation letter in their application (250 – 500 words);
- Applicant comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- Applicant comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5;
- Applicant is not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- Applicant have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable).
- Scholarship has a value from 3,000 to 25,000 EUR for one year (approximately 30 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes;
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
How to Apply?
In order to apply for this scholarship, an applicant must already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes. The mode of applying is online.
More information on the official website.