Deadline: 15 January 2017
Open to: highly motivated, energetic team leaders for International Summer Camp
Venue: 18-23, July 2017 ,Shekvetili, Georgia
Looking to make a difference this summer? “Young Leaders” are currently seeking highly motivated, energetic team leaders for our International Summer Camp, to be held June 18 to July 23, 2017 in Shekvetili, Georgia.
The summer camp offers a complete package of English language tuition, hotel accommodation, activities and excursions for junior students aged 10-17.
- Age 20-25;
- University student or a graduate;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate-Advanced;
- Knowledge of Russian or Georgian;
- No any bad habits (no smoking and drinking habits);
- Need to have medical certificate with necessary analyses and Chest X-ray (before start of internship);
- Need to have certificate on criminal record (before start of internship);
- Each intern will have to take trainings in Tbilisi before the camp.
- The company provides free accommodation, meals and transfer from/to airport;
- Hotel room for 2-3 people (each room has separate bathroom, TV, mini fridge). Bed linen and towels are provided;
- Meal: 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), high quality of food is guaranteed.
How to apply?
- CV in English must be sent to e-mail [email protected] in MS Work or PDF format;
- When sending e-mail, please write the topic of e-mail “CV First Name, Family Name” (for example, “CV David Miller”). The name of the document must be with the same tittle.
For more information please visit the official web page.