Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: young people between 18-30 years old from Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Italy, Czech Republic, Spain, Bulgaria, Netherlands or Romania interested in LGBTQIA+ topics
Costs: food and accommodation provided, travel reimbursed, there is a participation fee of 50 EUR
A dynamic Exchange on personal development while working with digital tools for creating an online platform & producing educational videos with LGBTQIA+ content. It will take place in February-March 2017, in Ommen, The Netherlands.
InterACTive Colors Project is the 3rd part of a series of projects working with the LGBTQIA+ context and social inclusion. Through this project and its Exchange activity, the intention is to provide to all people involved, a safe space and opportunity for learning, growing and acting.
The aim is to promote social inclusion and active citizenship of young people in society, while enhancing cooperation between its partners in the youth field of LGBTQIA+.
- Between the age of 18-30 years old (only for group leaders there is no age limit);
- Coming from Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Italy, Czech Republic, Spain, Bulgaria, Netherlands or Romania.
- Coming from the LGBTQIA+ or heterosexual community and you are eager to explore your own identity and
self-expression, while exchanging new ways and actions of promoting the LGBTQIA+ rights and inclusion in your country;
- Willing to work on your personal development and self-awareness, increase your personal competences, self-empowerment and enhance intercultural awareness;
- Involved in LGBTQIA+ organizations or you are an activist in the field or you are familiar with the topic;
- Enjoy using digital tools (video, social media, photography, webpages etc) and you are interested to expand
your learning, skills and practices;
- Able to work in simple English;
- Highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole duration of the project and the exchange itself.
- Food and accommodation will be provided;
- For travelling, there is a fixed amount of money to be reimbursed in cash for each participant, if participating until the end of the
- exchange. Travelling costs for participants coming from The Netherlands cannot be reimbursed.
- There is a participation fee of 50 EUR.
How to apply?
Applications need to be submitted online.
For more information see the official infoletter.