Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: University graduates, from all over the world who have a degree of at least 3 years of study (Minimum a Bachelor)
Remuneration: a monthly grant of approximately 1,120 EUR and reimbursement of travel expenses
A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
- University graduates, from all over the world who have a degree of at least 3 years of study (Minimum a Bachelor);
- Have good knowledge of English or French or Germany;
- Have a good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
- You will receive a monthly grant of approximately 1,120 EUR and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided;
- Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
- If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment.
This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
How to Apply?
To apply and for more information visit here
- You need to register and complete each section of the application form following the instructions provided on-screen.
- You do not have to fill in the entire form in a single session. You can save your entries and log in later to make changes to them, if necessary, and/or complete/finalise the form. You can also preview your application form in printer-friendly PDF version at any time during the application period.
More information on the official website.