Deadline: 1 February 2017
Open to: applications from NGOs and other organisations from Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan; Section B: Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan
Grant: up to £3000
The BEARR Trust is pleased to announce its Small Grants Scheme for 2017 and invites applications from NGOs and other organisations. The fields to be covered by the Scheme in 2017 are:
Section A: Projects dealing with mental health issues in Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Section B: Projects dealing with mental health issues in other countries in BEARR’s region: Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan.
The 2017 Small Grants Scheme aims to support and encourage NGOs to:
- Share experience and learning among NGOs with relevant aims;
- Disseminate good practice more widely;
- Facilitate cooperation with and/or coordination among NGOs and other organisations working with relevant groups;
- Improve awareness of, or engage public institutions in addressing the relevant issues;
- Propose other, imaginative ways of achieving the Scheme’s aims.
The scheme is open to applications from NGOs and other organizations active in the areas covered by the Small Grants Scheme 2017. (Section A: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan; Section B: Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan).
- The Trust may wish to support a number of initiatives through the scheme, so proposals for grants of up to £3000 are invited;
- Awards will be made on a matching basis, and will not exceed 50% of the overall cost of a project;
- Applicants must present costings in pounds sterling, but grants may be paid in Sterling, US Dollars or Euros as best suits the recipient (at the exchange rate prevailing on the date of transfer);
- Recipients will bear the cost of any conversion into local currency. Projects should normally be completed within six months of receipt of the funds. The BEARR Trust reserves the right to commission independent evaluation of any project funded
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.