Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: NFP countries
Scholarship: covers all costs associated with completing an 18 month Master of Science study programme
The UNESCO-IHE is seeking applications for its Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) with an aim to promote capacity building within organisations in 51 countries by providing training and education through fellowships for professionals. UNESCO-IHE offers four accredited Master of Science programmes, with a total of 17 specialisations.
Water Management: The scientific study of water resources with practical planning and management skills – Urban Water and Sanitation – Water supply, sanitation and water engineering and management, particularly in urban areas;
Environmental Science – Conservation and prudent use of natural resources for the benefit of society – Water Science & Engineering – Hydrological and hydraulic processes and modelling tools for improved water management in coastal zones, river basins and agricultural areas.
- Must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list;
- Must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- Must have an official and valid passport;
- Must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
An NFP Fellowship covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at UNESCO-IHE.
How to Apply?
Apply for academic admission for one of the MSc Specializations of UNESCO-IHE.
You need to apply directly with a Dutch higher education institution of your choice, taking into account the following steps:
- Check whether you are in the above-mentioned target groups;
- Check whether your employer will nominate you;
- Find a course with our tool;
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution which offers the NFP-qualified course of your choice for application procedures.
For your information: if you can’t find the course you want to take in Studyfinder, don’t worry. You can apply for the course of your choice at the Dutch higher education institution.
For more information please visit the official web page.