Deadline: 30 June 2017
Open to: young leaders, between the ages of 18 and 30 years
Award: five winners will each receive 98,000 USD
Applications for the 2018 Rolex Awards for Enterprise are now open. Five Rolex Awards will be offered to Young Leaders, between the ages of 18 and 30 years old, who have a ground-breaking proposal or initiative that will help to expand knowledge of our world and improve the quality of life on the planet.
Applications must be broadly in the areas of the environment, applied science and technology, or exploration.
- The 2018 Rolex Awards for Enterprise are open to candidates who are between the ages of 18 and 30;
- The application must be completed in English;
- Candidates are allowed to fill in only one application;
- The candidate should be the person who plays a leading role in the project or the organization;
- The 2018 Rolex Awards for Enterprise do not provide scholarships for academic studies;
The five winners will each receive 100,000 Swiss francs approximately 98,000 USD, double the amount of prize money previously offered to Young Award winners.
They will also benefit from worldwide publicity and receive a Rolex chronometer.
How to Apply?
In addition to demonstrating a spirit of enterprise and leadership, candidates must put forward projects or work plans that have a clear purpose, are original and have the potential for significant impact.
- The applicant may submit application and proposals through the Rolex Awards for Enterprise website;
- To be considered, applications must be in English;
- Complete with all sections filled in and signed;
and submitted before the deadline indicated at the time of applying;
Candidates have a maximum of three weeks to complete their application form once they create an account.