Deadline: 1 March 2017
Open to: candidates from Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyz Republic
Scholarship: approx. EUR 412.72 x 9 months + educational fees, accommodation in Poland, insurance, travel to and from Poland
The Program is addressed to young leaders with higher education who are interested in the development of democracy, economy and civil society in their countries and in the region. The Program is realized in the form of a two-semester project course with Polish universities and at leat 2-week professional internships with public or private institutions.
- Economics and management;
- Administration / management (business, NGO, culture, environmental protection, health care, education);
- Public administration (government and local government);
- Social science (social psychology, sociology);
- Political science and international relations;
- Development policy.
- Experts, politicians, employees at government and local government institutions;
- Entrepreneurs and managers; leaders of non-governmental organizations, cultural organizers and promoters of active citizenship, academic teachers and journalists;
- Have a citizenship and permanent residence in one of the targeted countries: from Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyz Republic (holders of permanent residence card in Poland are ineligible);
- Have a Master’s degree;
- Up to 35 years of age (in special cases up to 40);
- Professional experience of at least 2 years;
- Polish language proficiency adequate to effectively attend lectures and seminars as well as to prepare a diploma project. During the interview candidates are required to speak Polish at least at the B1 level;
- An option to study in English is possible for candidates only from outside Ukraine and Belarus (obligatory is B1 level of English) who select a specific study program with English as the language of instruction (in such cases, at least A1 level of Polish is required).
- Candidates actively working in their professional and social fields;
- Candidates who have significant achievements;
- Candidates who have not studied in Poland before.
Monthly stipend paid to Kirkland grantees in Polish currency: about EUR 412.72. In addition, the scholarship covers the following costs: university fees; accommodation; insurance; one return ticket to Poland; public transportation tickets; visas; purchase of materials and teaching aids.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application. The deadline for the applications is 1 March 2017
For more information please visit the official page.