Deadline: 21 February 2017
Open to: volunteers 18+ willing to work with children, speaking English or Russian
Venue: Preiļi, Latvia
NGO Preili for educated Latvia runs our own initiative – the school for children (kindergarten and primary school), they are crazy active outdoors, love to play and dance, are open and kids are looking forward to teaching the Latvian language with hands. All they do is with sparkles and in team work based. They are kind of proud how strong team can get.
Volunteers will be working in kindergarten with lending a hand with all that needs to be done, developing and doing their workshops and activities. It will be around 30h/week to be in kindergarten. Additionally, volunteers will have space and time in office to prepare for activities. We also would like our volunteers to make pictures, videos, create media material and be a hand to show all we do on our Facebook page.
- Ready to share love and passion;
- Like to be the tallest in the room;
- Find hide & seek crazy entertaining;
- Ready to come up with games, activities, workshops, initiatives;
- Don’t melt at +25C and don’t freeze at -25C;
- Find wellington boots fashionable;
- Find forest the best NY’s party place;
- Trust in fulfilling and crazy ideas;
- Is ready to experience small town beauty;
- Friends with social media and multimedia tools;
- In love with life;
- Know English or Russian;
- Enjoy working with kids;
- Have hobbies (music, arts, sports, outdoors etc.) and ready to teach others.
- 80EUR pocket money + food money;
- Room in a shared flat with another volunteer;
- Travel costs covered.
How to apply?
Send your application (presentation about yourself and motivation to be part of the team) to [email protected] till 21.02.2017.
For more information visit the official website.