Deadline 20 February 2017
Open to: a PhD-degree or a near finished PhD in law, politics/IR, history or the social sciences
Remuneration: is determined on the basis of the candidate’s skills and German pay levels
- A PhD-degree or a near finished PhD in law, politics/IR, history or the social sciences;
- Good research skills;
- The ability to work in a team and under time pressure;
- Good organisational skills;
- The ability to communicate well in written and spoken English are necessary;
- Prior knowledge from the field of Minority Studies and the European minority rights regime, especially with regard to EU policies;
- Knowledge of EU programming in support of the Eastern Partnership countries is highly welcome;
- Language skills in one or more Eastern European languages would be an advantage.
- A contract for 12 months with renewal option pending funding of activities;
- International and multilingual working environment in Flensburg, German-Danish border region;
- Varied tasks and opportunities for travel and professional development;
- Remuneration is determined on the basis of the candidate’s skills and German pay levels.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants are asked to submit:
- A letter of motivation,
- A CV and a publications list specifying publications in English.
Short-listed candidates may be asked to provide copies of publications. Application material should be marked “Position PRA”. It may be sent electronically to Ms. Maj-Britt Risbjerg Hansen ([email protected]) no later than 20 February 2017.
Interviews will be conducted shortly after the deadline.
For more information please visit the official web page