Deadline: 31 March 2017
Open to: young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership
Fellowship: monthly stipend, housing, pre-departure virtual training, monthly capacity building workshops
IDEX is Accepting Applications for the July 2017 Global Fellows Program in India! Special offers for early birds who apply before 20 February 2017. IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world! IDEX Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time for social enterprises across India.
- All corners of the world for individuals who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space;
- Young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations;
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree;
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience;
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities;
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues;
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments;
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.
- Monthly stipend;
- Pre-departure Virtual Training;
- Monthly capacity building workshops;
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors;
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship;
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated;
- In-country program manager;
- Post-fellowship support and Alumni network opportunities;
- Fellowship Start Date – July 3, 2017 / Fellowship End Date – December 21, 2017.
How to apply?
- Apply Online at idexfellows.com
- Application Deadline – March 31, 2017
IDEX is a tuition-based fellowship program, however through funding from generous sponsors IDEX is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships to select candidates for use towards program tuition. Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2017. However, early birds will get preferred payment plans.
More information on the official website.