Deadline: 16 April 2017
Open to: current and future leaders
Venue: 03, 04 and 05 August 2017, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The South American Business Forum’s mission is to bring together current and future leaders regardless of their generation and nationalities, creating a platform open to dialogue and debate with the aim of ideating plans which will allow the sustainable development of South America and the world, through the invaluable exchange of perspectives.
The Forum counts with the presence of prominent leaders of the business, academic and intellectual world from Argentina and other countries. They will be sharing three days with a group of 100 outstanding students from all around the world dialoguing towards building genuine values for a sustainable development.
The Forum’s ideal is to promote the values which leaders must pursuit in order to contribute to the world’s sustainable development. The SABF team strongly believes that this event will be a unique opportunity to make a direct contribution to society.
- Being born after January 1st, 1991;
- Be a regular undergraduate or graduate student, or have graduated in 2016 or 2017.
- All 100 participants will dialogue and work together with different cultures and 40 world leaders, that’s an amazing ratio of 2.5 students per mentor/world leader;
- This year’s theme is: Chasing a Shared Purpose and the sub-themes are: Reality Gap, Challenging Identity and Empathic Design;
- Participants will get life experience, have meaningful insights, make friendships all over the world, and be even more prepared to make the world even more wonderful everyday;
- All selected participants will have a scholarship that covers all Meals during the event, Entrance to a night event on August 4th, Accommodations, and transfer from and to the airport.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.