Deadline: 1 March 2017
Open to: candidates coming from low and middle-income countries and Nonprofit Organization workers
scholarship: has a value of 7900 CHF/ 7,800 USD
This scholarship program has the objective to encourage and facilitate the participation of candidates coming from abroad to Geneva, candidates coming from low and middle-income countries as well as candidates working in a Nonprofit Organization. The University of Geneva is a public research university located in Geneva, Switzerland. It was founded in 1559 by John Calvin as a theological seminary and law school. It remained focused on theology until the 17th century when it became a centre for Enlightenment scholarship. In 1873, it dropped its religious affiliations and became officially secular.
Candidates coming from low and middle-income countries as well as candidates working in a Nonprofit Organization;
Applicants require 500 points on the GMAT or the GRE equivalent;
English Language test Score is Requirement: A score of 600 on the paper-based exam, 250 on the computer-based exam or 100 on the internet-based exam is required.
- Scholarship has a value of 7900 CHF/ 7,800 USD. Scholarships are based on:
- A combination of academic merit;
- Financial need, and availability of funds;
- Please note, that in addition to that, candidates have to take into consideration the costs related to their living expenses in Geneva (accommodation*, transport, meals, etc.);
**Living expenses in Geneva are estimated at around 1’650CHF per month.
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to register and apply online through the IO-MBA application form. A completed application includes information concerning you are educational and professional background and international experience. To complete and submit an online application, the following documents have to be uploaded:
- Motivational cover letter;
- Complete academic and professional resume (CV);
- Copy of university diploma & grade transcript;
- Copy of passport or ID card;
- Passport style photo in electronic format (.jpg);
- Official GMAT or GRE results;
- Professional reference letter;
- Academic reference letter (1);
- Copy of official TOEFL results (2);
- Copy of AVS Card or Swiss health insurance card (3).
More information on the official website.