Deadline: 27 February 2017
Open to: international volunteers from partner and program countries,
Venue: start in Autumn/Winter 2017, for 9-12 months
Every year EstYES runs over 40 short-term voluntary projects (workcamps) in Estonia hosting up to 500 international volunteers and sends over 150 Estonian volunteers to similar projects abroad. In addition to this EstYES hosts annually about 30 international volunteers in long-term social projects all over Estonia and sends around 40 long- and mid-term volunteers to the projects all over the world. In the recent years EstYES was particularly engaged in the development cooperation in the field of international voluntary service with the partners from South East Asia and Latin America. The projects that you can apply for, start in Autumn/Winter 2017 and last for 9-12 months.
- Volunteers from program countries are welcome to apply to all other EVS placements;
- For this deadline from partner countries (e.g Russia, Ukraine, Georgia) we can accept volunteers only for the following placements: Ida-Virumaa County’s Chamber for disabled people and Tallinn Children’s House.
- Project is financed by Erasmus+;
- All essential costs related to your volunteering project are covered. You will be provided with accommodation, board and any local transport that you may need. You also receive a small amount of ‘pocket money’;
- All volunteers are covered by insurance during their time abroad.
How to apply?
More information on the official website.