Deadline: 28 February 2017
Open to: youth (up to 16 years old), students (17 years old to Master studies) and Professionals (freelancers or non-students)
Cost: participation at the Marathon is free for all selected participants.
Codefest Tech Festival is a well-known 3-day event in Southeast Europe that this year marks its 5th-anniversary edition. It is known by the many surprises it brings to the participants each year. The Festival unites all sides of the tech community – not only students, high schoolers and tech professionals, but also the tech business sector, the educational sector, startups and investment funds. The event is announced for 7th to 9th of April at Hotel INEX Gorica in Ohrid, Macedonia and is organised by STARTUP ZONE.
Youth (up to 16 years old), Students (17 years old to Master studies) and Professionals ((un)employed freelancers, or in any way, non-students).
- You should be a student (school or university) or a professional and to apply in the corresponding category;
- Should have a team of 2 – 5 members;
- Should apply with a creative and innovative idea with a good business potential;
- Should NOT have started working on this project, i.e. it should be developed for the first time at the event;
- All teams who will appear at the event with ready work will be disqualified (the challenge is to develop a demo or prototype of the idea, from scratch, within the 32 hours of the marathon).
All selected participants for Codefest Marathon will receive free tickets for participating at the conference, which makes the entire event for all three days fully free of charges for them.