Deadline: 20 March 2017
Open to: students
Fellowship: salary approximately from EUR 54821.94- EUR 567 100
A 2-year postdoctoral position is available in the research group of Dr. Irep Gözen at the Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway (NCMM); Department of Medicine, University of Oslo.
The project is aimed at the manipulation and characterization of surface-adhered biological membranes to understand the material-driven aspects of cellular processes.
- Completed PhD degree in biophysics, biophysical chemistry or material science;
- Experience with biological samples/cell culturing;
- Practical knowledge of microfabrication procedures/clean room experience;
- Working knowledge of image analysis (Matlab, Python or similar) Preferably: successfully completed programming education during undergraduate studies;
- Practical knowledge of optics is an advantage;
- Ability to independently perform experiments, analyze and interpret the results;
- Documented ability to write scientific manuscripts, first author papers from PhD studies (multiple is advantageous);
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills;
- Advanced level English in reading, writing and speaking.
Salary approximately from EUR 54821.94- EUR 567 100 depending on qualifications.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.