Deadline: 15 March 2017
Open to: youth workers from Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and Spain
Costs: fully covered
The aim of the project is to train youth workers to apply improvisational theatre as an innovative tool to increase the chances of youth entrepreneurship.
To achieve the aim of the project, the following objectives have been set:
- To develop soft skills of youth workers through improvisational theatre;
- To increase the capacity of youth workers by enriching their working methods with improvisational theatre;
- To improve the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship of youth workers;
- To provide an opportunity for sharing best practices focusing on using non-formal educational methods in the field of youth work to foster youth entrepreneurship;
- To use Youthpass as a tool for self-assessment, evaluation as well as recognition of non-formal learning.
- Coming from Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia or Spain;
- Recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Mentors, members and volunteers of youth organizations.
- The project has been financed by the Erasmus+ programme;
- The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered by the hosting organisation and the travel costs will be covered.
How to Apply?
Please fill the application form online.