Deadline: 31 March 2017
Open to: highly qualified and motivated individuals to ADB
Benefits: USD 81 000- USD 97 200 per year
Young professionals (YPs) are offered a 3-year fixed-term appointment in ADB headquarters. YPs will be initially joining one of ADB’s operational departments and then assigned to another department/office as a rotational assignment for 12 months. During this period, YPs are expected to demonstrate competencies required for the positions. The work assignments enable them to further develop their expertise and broaden their perspective through exposure to various aspects of ADB work. YPs may participate in missions for activities in fact finding and appraisal, project review and completion, country programming, sector and policy studies, or disbursement.
YPs will set up a developmental plan under the guidance of their supervisors and human resources teams. In this plan, they identify learning programs offered in ADB to enable them to improve their technical skills and acquaint them with ADB policies and procedures.
- Age: not more than 32 years old upon joining ADB;
- Education: a university degree in economics, finance, business administration, engineering, the environment, social sciences, public policy, or other areas relevant to ADB’s work;
- Experience: at least 2 years relevant professional experience in any of the following fields: macro or development economics; agriculture and natural resources; climate change; commercial/investment banking or corporate investment; education; energy; the environment; the financial sector; public health; public-private partnerships; rural development; transport; urban planning; or water operations;
- Nationality: a national of one of ADB’s members;
- Language: excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
Diversity: able to work with others of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
Expected Salary is USD 81,000- USD 97,200 per year.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.