Deadline: 19 May 2017
Open to: students in their 3rd year of Bachelor studies (2nd year for Romania) or any year of Master studies with good English knowledge
Benefits: chance to participate at the final step of the challenge in Geneva, Switzerland
If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, test your business knowledge on the CEO Challenge. Sign up to the competition and play the part of a P&G manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career. Navigate your way through and, as well as getting valuable exposure to senior P&G people, you could see yourself jetting to Geneva and Boston. What’s more, impress the judges and you could even earn a place at P&G for real!
Students in their 3rd year of Bachelor studies (2nd year for Romania) or any year of Master studies with good English knowledge who are residents of the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Participation in the competition is free for both the Cluster Finals and Europe Final;
- Financial part as visa support, flight tickets, meals, transportations and accommodation would be covered from P&G side;
- International passport and visa obtaining are required as per local laws to participate in both events;
- Travel and accommodation costs include a 2 way ticket between the home city and host city and accommodation for the duration of the stay in the host city;
- Accommodation will be provided at a location of P&G’s choosing;
- Teams (or team members) that wish to stay elsewhere will need to do so at their own expense to get more detailed information, please, refer to the Terms & Conditions.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application. The deadline to apply for this challenge is 19 May 2017.
For more information please visit the official web page.