Deadline: 20 March 2017
Open to: International students
Scholarship: full tuition, monthly stipend and round-trip airfare
The KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) is a scholarship program sponsored by the NIIED (National Institute for International Education) and designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in the aim of promoting international exchange in education and mutual friendship amongst the participating countries. The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is a government-run graduate school affiliated with the Korea Development Institute (KDI), and a member of the National Research Council for Economics, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- Be non-Korean citizens whose parents are also non-Korean citizens. Applicants must be from designated countries;
- Be physically and mentally healthy;
- Be under 40 years of age as of September 1st, 2017;
- Hold a bachelor’s or an equivalent degree prior to August 31st, 2017;
- Have a GPA higher than B or 80% from the previously attended institution.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university and it include:
- Full tuition;
- Monthly stipend;
- Round-trip airfare.
How to Apply?
If students are applying directly to KDIS all required documents must be submitted by post.
All applicants must create a new online application account for each admissions period.
For more information please visit the official web page.