Deadline: 31 March / 12 May/ 30 June 2017
Open to: applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia
Scholarship: tuition, on-site accommodation with breakfast, camp materials and tools, emergency health insurance and planned excursions
Regional Restoration Camps have had a long and successful journey and this the moment to celebrate each of the participants, each lecturer, each craftsperson and partner that contributed to making the RRCs what they are today while creating new opportunities for more young professionals of the region. Read more below about each topic and location:
- Building conservation & interpretation;
- Conservation of museum artefacts & interpretation;
- Dynamic heritage interpretation;
- Historical crafts and entrepreneurship.
The 2017 Regional Restoration Camps will provide participants with engaging lectures and hands-on experience with restoration, conservation and historic crafts, using traditional materials and techniques, as well as with the interpretation of cultural heritage sites and museums. During each Camp, participants will follow a rigorous but very fulfilling schedule, which combines theory – through lectures and presentations – with exercises and physical work on historic monuments and artefacts in different locations around the region.
Participants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia are eligible for free attendance.
- The 2017 Regional Restoration Camps are financed by the Albanian-American Development Foundation and the Government of Sweden;
- For all accepted applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia, there will be a scholarship to cover the costs of the Camp. The scholarship will pay the full 800 EUR fee. This fee will cover tuition, on-site accommodation with breakfast, camp materials and tools, emergency health insurance and planned excursions.
- Participants will be responsible for paying for their own meals, as well as travel to the location of the Camp. Those costs are not included in the participation fee.
How to Apply?
- Download the PDF application form;
- Fill out the application completely, including all supporting documents;
- Send the entire application by POST or Email
Rr. Ismail Qemali
P. 34/1, Kati III, Zyra 15
- CHwB Albania staff will confirm that we have received your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 1 week, please contact them at [email protected]
More information on the official website.