Deadline: 2 May 2017
Open to: university students and graduates
Remuneration: EUR 700 per month
To pursue the long-standing tradition of UniCredit and reflect its European dimension, UniCredit & Universities Foundation announces 25 (twenty five) grants aimed at students of UniCredit geography for a 3 month Summer Internship abroad at UniCredit.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
- Either be a citizen of any of the countries where UniCredit is present (UniCredit geography) and be a university student in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management, engineering, mathematics, informatics, law or similar fields, at least in her/his 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) at any university in the world;
- Or be citizens of any nationality and university student in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management, engineering, law or similar fields, at least in her/his 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) at any university in the 14 countries of UniCredit perimeter;
- Have a very good knowledge of English;
- Have high academic performance;
- Match the specific requirements of the position she/he is applying for, if any;
- Be wishing to spend 3 months abroad in one of the UniCredit legal entities present in the countries listed in this announcement.
Each grant is worth EUR 700 per month (gross of taxes) for a 3/6-month period of internship abroad starting from June 2017. In addition, the Foundation will pay the winners a fixed amount of EUR 1,000 for travel, visa or any other expenses.
How to Apply?
Candidates may only apply online using the platform on the UniCredit website, following the procedure instructions.
In short, to apply, candidates have to:
- Go to UniCredit website;
- Click on the “International Internship Program” section and select the Job position they are interested to;
- Register their data and submit their application;
- Fill in the online assessment they will receive via email;
- All the documentation accompanying the application must be submitted exclusively online in PDF format and must be written in English.
More information can be found in the official announcement.