Deadline: 17 May 2017
Open to: students of all ages and abilities with passion for the subject and a desire to learn
Award: value of £ 600 each to the London College of Fashion
- Applicants must have either completed their high school degree or be finishing their last semester;
- Applicants must fulfil all of the specific admissions criteria related to the short course they are apply for;
- The award is available to anyone in the world, regardless of where they live.
- Two awards to the value of £ 600 each to the London College of Fashion;
- Successful award applicants are required to submit an official application through the London College for Fashion portal as a part of the admissions process. More details on how to apply will be provided to shortlisted applicants;
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered;
- Prizes are non-transferable.
How to Apply?
In order to take part in this challenge, you first need to sign up and follow these steps:
1. Discover the LCF Short Courses;
2. Your Future in Fashion;
3. Tell them about yourself.