Deadline: 3 April 2017
Open to: high school or university students
Award: invitation to the New Europe Business Forum, 3x partial scholarships
The New Europe Business Forum 2017 (NEBF) is a fantastic opportunity to meet and learn from the leading thinkers, businessmen and policymakers from around the world. This is an invite only event for the brightest young student minds, and The Zagreb School of Economics and Management is not only offering a few lucky winners tickets to attend the event, but also the chance to compete for a scholarship.
ZSEM with more than 1,000 graduates, around 100 lecturers, and 1,200 students stands out as the largest private institution for higher education in Croatia and is the first business school in Croatia as well as in Southeast Europe which has received the prestigious AACSB accreditation.
NEBF 2017, will take place on the 12th May.
- The winners of the MBA scholarships must have, or be in progress of completing, a Bachelor’s degree;
- The winners of the undergraduate scholarship, must have, or be in progress of getting, a high school diploma.
- Free invitation to the New Europe Business Forum 2017 on the 12th of May 2017;
- 3 x partial scholarships – 2 x undergraduate studies at ZSEM and 1 x MBA studies at ZSEM;
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered.
How to apply?
To be one of the lucky few students to attend NEBF and compete for a Scholarship, make sure to take the Sqore challenge today!
For more information please visit the official web page.