Deadline: 15 April 2017
Open to: all non EU students
Scholarship: students will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme, and for a maximum of three years
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) is offering a non-EU scholarship for undertaking its three-year BSc programs. The scholarship is available to students with a non-EU/EEA nationality (only).
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 students and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You have been admitted to one of the following the School for Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programs: International Business, Economics, and Business Economics;
- On 1 September 2017, you are 35 years old or younger;
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and do not hold a passport from a country within the EU/EEA;
- You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%;
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
Students will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s program, and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year:
- You complete all study units within the prescribed time;
- Each year you achieve an average mark of at least 75%;
- If requested by the Faculty, you spend at least 4 hours per month on student recruitment;
- One-off allowance: EUR 900;
- Health care and liability insurance EUR 520;
- Visa costs EUR 317;
- Tuition fees EUR 7500;
- One-off contribution to the travel costs EUR 1000.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.