Deadline: 1 May 2017
Open to: candidates having excellent command (written and spoken) of English, German or French
Remuneration: highly competitive salaries
- The candidate will be part of a multilingual team. S/he must, therefore, have excellent command (written and spoken) in English, as well as of German or French. Command of Luxembourgish language will be of advantage, as will be the command of any of the languages of Southeast Europe;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Academic background with proven success;
- Previous administrative experience in public research institutions or event management in public institutions will be of advantage;
- General interest in political science research and Southeast Europe;
- High motivation to work in a multilingual research environment.
ELWar is a project funded by a EUR 1.5 million European Research Council Starting Grant in the period 2017-2022, run by Dr. Josip Glaurdić as the project principal investigator and hosted by the Institute of Political Science. The administrative assistant will be part of the ElWar project-team. The candidate will get:
- Two-year fixed-term contract (CDD), with a 6-month trial period;
- Employee status;
Personal work space at the University;
Stimulating work environment;
The candidate will work part-time (20 hrs/week) and the preferable start date will be 1 June 2017.