Deadline: 30 June 2017
Open to: young people aged 18-30 from Spain, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Latvia and Netherlands
Venue: 21st – 30th of August 2017, Ommen, The Netherlands
Play Forward Project aims to address the need for inclusive opportunities for all young people without discrimination through sport, physical and outdoor activities. The idea behind this project is to create a safe space and playground for you to Play, Learn and Create. The Exchange consists of 10 full working days.
Main aim is to promote social inclusion and human rights between young people in their local communities, while stimulating their active citizenship through sports.
- Between the age of 18-30 years old;
- Coming from Spain, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Latvia or Netherlands;
- Coming from communities who face social or geographical obstacles in your life;
- Having basic experience with sports;
- Enjoying playing sports, doing physical or outdoor activities and you are interested to expand your learning and practices;
- Willing to work on your personal development and increase your overall competences and skills;
- Able to work in simple English;
- Motivated to work on the topic of human rights and support the development of your local communities, by spreading your learnings and sport activities there;
- Highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole duration of the project and the Exchange itself.
There is 30 EURO participation fee. Other costs are covered and travel expanses will be reimbursed.
How to apply?
Please fill in the online application form.
For more information please read the official newsletter.