Deadline: contact the employer for the specifics
Open to: international students
Remuneration: paid internship program
Google is pleased to offer MBA Internship in Shanghai, China, Beijing, China, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan, Hong Kong for the year 2017. Interns must be a first-year student in a 2 year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2017 and June 2018. This is paid internship programme offered for the duration of 10 to 12 weeks.
- Must be a first year student in a 2 year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2017 and June 2018;
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai/Taipei office between May and August 2017;
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship;
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields;
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business;
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems;
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
This is a paid internship program. Their MBA interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are just a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
- Business Strategy;
- Operations & Support;
- People Operations;
- Product Management;
- Technical Solutions.
How to Apply?
- Click the “Apply Now” to submit your resume in English in PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and your availability for the internship);
- A cover letter is not required;
- The team will review applications on a rolling basis and will reach out to applicants who have been selected for the next step in early 2017. They appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
They will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration of your internships, and relocation support are available on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested, please apply online.