Spice it UP is a project about skills improving your skills, exploring your passion and finding a path for your future job through cooking.
- Entrepreneurial skills – taking initiatives, turn ideas into actions, innovative approach, taking risk;
- Communication skills – clear communication and clear agreements, improving at foreign language;
- Teamwork & cooperation – leadership and delegation skills, adaptability, creative solutions, coordination;
- Organization skills – planning, budgeting, time and stress management;
- Cooking skills – cooking, baking, grilling, presenting etc;
- Media skills – making a booklet of recipes and posting it on different media channels, communication through social media, promotion of their creations.
As a GROUP LEADER you are:
- Enthusiastic and creative;
- Experienced in COOKING or activities about soft skills development and willing to deliver a workshop about it;
- Dynamic and inspiring person with a sense of initiative;
- Coming from Bulgaria, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia and the Netherlands – with a knowledge of basic English;
- 18-35 years old.
As a PARTICIPANT you are:
- Active and energetic;
- Willing to improve your skills and get ready for your future job;
- Interested in COOKING;
- 16-30 years old.
There is a 75 Euro participation fee for the Youth Exchange which you can pay from the reimbursement.