Open to: young and passionate fresh graduates and undergraduates with no professional experience to join the team proficient English
Benefits: RM 800 per month, bonus of RM 2,000 with a minimum of 4 months commitment based on performance upon completion of contract, accommodation for internationals
The Bahasa Inggeris 1Malaysia (BI1M) programme is a programme implemented by the Ministry of Finance in partnership with SOLS 24/7 Malaysia. It aims to provide free English training to all Malaysians of all ages nationwide, focusing on communication and spoken English. BI1M relies on integrated, dynamic and multicultural teams to deliver English training, teams will have 15 locations around Malaysia to choose from. Upon completion, team members will be awarded certification from the Ministry of Finance.
Key tasks are:
- Community Development.
- Non-Malaysian citizen/Malaysian citizen;
- 21 years old and above;
- High English proficiency; Written and verbal;
- Proficient IT/internet knowledge and skills;
- Passionate about English training, community development and nation building;
- Flexibility in working schedule, readiness to work in both conventional and nonconventional classroom settings;
- Demonstrated interest in education, NGO and poverty alleviation issues;
- Good communication skills.
Volunteers will receive RM 800 per month, bonus of RM 2,000 with a minimum of 4 months commitment based on performance upon completion of contract including accommodation for international volunteers.
How to apply?
Complete the online application form available here.
For more information please visit the official website.