Deadline: 14 July 2017
Open to: participants between the ages of 20 and 32 years old from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus
Venue: 28 September – 1 October 2017, Serbia
Have you felt like you wanted to change the world, but you do not know where to start? Have you felt like you want to change yourself, but you keep procrastinating and not allowing your ‘better self’ to emerge? Are you willing to be the change you want to see and to find peace within yourself and in your society?
If yes, congratulations, this opportunity is just for you.
You are living in the South East European (SEE) region which is as complex as it is diverse. And you can start with yourself building peace within and sharing it in your community and your country. Your own inner peace will influence this mix of cultures, religions, ethnicities and different languages, the region we call South East Europe.
Apply for SEE Peace Fellowship today and you shall inspire people for peace tomorrow.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Nationals and residents of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus;
- Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application;
- Completed 14 days of the online self-development program;. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the full online self-development program;
- Young leaders involved in their communities and who believe that our role in peace is crucial;
- Open-minded and positive young people who are searching for the right tools to cultivate inner peace and mindfulness in their daily lives;
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the venue.
The SEE Peace Fellowship covers:
- Meditation sessions and lectures fee;
- Yoga Classes.
The SEE Peace Fellowship DOES NOT Cover:
- International transportation to Serbia;
- Local transportation within the country;
- Personal expenses.
How to Apply?
After completing 14 days of the online self-development program, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance. Should you need more information about the fellowship, please do not hesitate to contact: Kateryna Kulyk, the project manager email@example.com.
In order to apply, register here.
For more information please visit the official web-page.