Deadline: 20 September 2017
Open to: foreign citizens, permanent residents of Canada and Canadian citizens
Scholarship: 70,000 CAD per year (taxable)
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program in Canada provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social and research-based growth.
The objective of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to:
- Attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally and internationally;
- Develop their leadership potential;
- Position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow.
- Canadian citizens;
- Permanent residents of Canada;
- Foreign citizens.
70,000 CAD per year (taxable) for the duration of 2 years (non-renewable).
How to Apply?
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete, including all host institution documents and referee assessments.
An application is completed through the following tasks:
- Confirm eligibility;
- Contact your desired host institution;
- Register for Canadian Common CV (CCV) and ResearchNet accounts;
- Create CCV (Vanier-Banting academic template) and link to ResearchNet application;
- Start a ResearchNet application;
- Identify area of research;
- Identify participants;
- Identify referees;
- Enter degree information;
- Enter proposal information and supporting documents;
- Preview application materials;
- Consent and submit application;
- Presentation standards for attached documents.