Deadline: 18 June 2017
Open to: international students and Vietnamese can apply
Scholarship: covers up to 100% tuition fees and living expenses
USTH mission is to provide a high-quality human resource in Science and Technology serving for the development of research and technology transfer, for the demand of socio – economic development of Vietnam and at the same time making all efforts to become an excellent research oriented University in Vietnam, reaching the regional and international standards. University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH), also – called “Vietnam-France University”, is a unique International Public University in Hanoi established in 2009 under the Intergovernmental Agreement between Vietnam and France.
Vietnamese and international students graduated from relevant training fields in or before 2017, with good academic results and ability to use English for studying.
- Merit-based scholarships and/or need-based fellowships cover up to 100% tuition fees and living expenses;
- The application process, dossier examination, interview are after enrollment.
How to Apply?
Application form for Master course in the academic year. Filled in and signed with recent 3 cm x 4 cm portrait attached. To download, please click on the application form of your training program.
- Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology (AMSN);
- Energy (EN);
- Space (SA);
- Water – Environment – Oceanography (WEO);
- Biotechnology- Pharmacology (BIO);
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT);
- Quantitative and Computational Finance (QCF).