Open to: students from all majors
Venue: Washington, D.C.
Looking for your political breakthrough?
Americans for Tax Reform offers the chance to work alongside some of the best political advocates in Washington, as well as the opportunity for increasing responsibility.
Interns are assigned to work on policy issues side by side with members of our staff. As a key part of the ATR team, interns work on projects such as the Taxpayer Protection Pledge (both federal and state candidates pledge not to raise taxes) and tax battles across the country.
ATR accepts applications from undergraduate and graduate students of all majors.
Please note that priority is given to those who can make a 12-14 week internship commitment for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
Applicants must be:
- Organized, responsible, independent, and effective under deadlines;
- Having exceptional written, social media, and oral communication skills is essential;
- Interns are required to have a professional demeanor and phone manner;
- Applicants should have a strong interest in tax reform and economic policy;
- A fundamental orientation toward liberty.
Full-time and part-time interns are paid hourly.
The positions can be taken for credit through the applicant’s home university or college, coinciding with spring, summer, and fall semester dates.
Many interns, due to their work, have been showcased on Drudge Report, The Daily Caller, The Washington Times, and other political publications!
How to apply?
In order to apply for the Fall 2017 Internship at Americans for Tax Reform, please complete the online application.
For more information please visit the official website.