Deadline: 15 July 2017
Open to: photographers from this countries
Venue: 3– 12 December 2017 in Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Angkor Photo Workshop is an annual tuition-free professional workshop aimed at nurturing emerging talent from Asia. Each year, 30 participants are selected from across the region to join in Siem Reap, Cambodia, for an intensive week-long workshop conducted by international professional photographers who volunteer their time and expertise to be a part of this initiative.
Participants will be expected to complete one photo story each during the workshop and will be guided by their tutors through all stages – from conceptualizing story ideas and refining your photographic approach, to improving your techniques and the final, important step of picture editing.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be either a student or professional photographer of Asian nationality with less than 5 years of professional experience;
- The workshop will be conducted in English;
- Participants will have to bring their own digital DSLR camera and laptop;
- Participants should be able to use basic photo editing software (eg: Lightroom, Photoshop, Aperture etc.).
- The workshop is tuition-free, with no application fee;
- Accommodation will be provided from 2nd December – 12th December 201;
- Participants have to make their own travel arrangements to Siem Reap, Cambodia;
- Visa fees and transport expenses are not provided.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.