Open to: creative and energetic individuals who want to write and share knowledge and ideas
Benefits: global exposure, certificate, recommendations, professional editing support, possible internship at Mladiinfo’s office
Mladiinfo was established with one goal: to always strive to bring the best free opportunities to young people and students from all over the world. Eight years later, Mladiinfo has broadened its purpose and today our focus is on free international opportunities, youth initiatives, youth empowerment, motivation and entrepreneurship, with the intention to aid young people in maximizing on their potential and achieving their goals!
Soon, we will be entering a new era. With that goal in mind, we invite writers and aspiring writers to join us! If you’re passionate about sharing your knowledge, writing about anything and everything, and want to reach people all over the world, we are here to provide the platform for it. Join us, let the world read and benefit from your written word!
In order to write for us, you need to be:
- Passionate and creative;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Well versed in English;
- Eager to share your knowledge via writing;
- Have a strong drive to achieving your goals.
Both established writers, with previous publications, and aspiring writers are welcome!
- Once published, your work will have global exposure on a platform with more than 100,000 unique visitors per month;
- We will support your content creation skills by reviewing your texts, giving you an input about your writing, as well as promoting your content through our social media outlets;
- You will have the advantage of being between the first ones who know about any updates around our big project (we cannot say what it is at the moment);
- Upon completion of the discussed assignments, you will get an electronic certificate, which can be important part of your CV, as well as a written recommendation (either on paper or on LinkedIn (it’s up to your preferences);
- Writers who show special dedication in writing will have the possibility to grow into regular Mladiinfo contributors;
- In case you are from Macedonia, upon dedicated contribution, you will have the opportunity to have an internship at Mladiinfo’s office.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in writing for us, all you need to do is send us an email at [email protected], and tell us:
- Who you are;
- What you do;
- Samples of your previous work (published or unpublished) are welcomed.
If selected, we will provide you with further information and guidance on the topics and work format, and basic writing instructions.
All candidates will be contacted within a few days.
Thank you for showing your interest in writing for Mladiinfo International!