Deadline: 27 August 2017
Open to: youth workers, project managers, staff from organisations from Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain
Venue: 8-14 October 2017, Anjos, Lisbon, Portugal
- To gain the knowledge about different forms, strategies, norms and mistakes of communication;
- To experience the barriers of cooperation and learn the strategies to cope;
- To learn how to give and receive feedback;
- To gain skills of using non-violent communication methods by M. Rosenberg and adapt it to personal use;
- To gain skills of assertive communication;
- To acquire or raise competences in ICT tools for communication;
- To plan a session about communication for cooperation for specific target group and how to multiply the awareness of importance of the different forms communication and its benefits for the cooperation.
Target group would not be only on participants and partners but as well on all sides involved planned in the dissemination: other organizations, youth workers, trainers, educators, NAs by a wider diffusion of it on websites, SALTO, IYWT Guild and social networks. The participants will be selected from the countries Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain.
- Accommodation, meals and training material will be provided by the host organization.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed up to a maximum per participant from:
– Czech Republic – 360€
– Finland – 530€
– Greece – 360€
– Iceland – 360€
– Italy – 275€
– Norway – 530€
– Poland – 360€
– Slovenia – 275€
– Spain – 275€
– Portugal – 20€
- There is no participation fee for this training course.
How to apply?
If you have any questions please contact José Branco on [email protected] or +351 918369760.
Please find the application form here.
Please check the program for the training.