Deadline: 1 November 2017
Open to: foreign students
Benefits: 1500 CHF per month
The UNIL Master’s Scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year.
Candidates are made aware of the fact that the sum of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL;
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results;
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught;
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past;
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”);
- Withdrawal from the programme will lead to the suspension of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student;
- It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
How to apply?
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne;
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Master’s scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
For more information please visit the official website.