Deadline: 31 October 2017
Open to: students from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand
Benefits: tuition and other academic fees
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world’s leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
Field of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health;
- Environmental Toxicology;
- Chemical Biology.
Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Under 30 years of age;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology;
- Environmental Sciences;
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology;
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have one year experience in scientific laboratory research;
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS);
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
- The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round-trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others;
- This year, ten (10) scholarships are available for NON-ASEAN international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree study at the CGI. Selection of applicants will be based on merit;
- The award will cover six (6) weeks Refresher Courses and followed by a period of two (2) years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress;
- Refresher Courses will commence in June 2018 while the academic program will commence in August 2018.
How to apply?
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
- (1) Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting documents to: The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
Email: [email protected](2) After step (1) is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
- Applicants must follow the instructions given in the following link.
For more information please visit the official website.