Deadline: 17 November 2017
Open to: citizens of Central Asia
Benefits: full scholarship
All applicants will first be required to meet the eligibility criteria that includes:
- Citizenship of Central Asian countries, particularly UCA founding states of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan;
- Citizens of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and northern Pakistan are also eligible;
- Higher education degree with excellent academic records from a recognised university;
- Demonstrated competency in the chosen discipline;
- A sound research PhD proposal;
- Interest in a PhD programme in fields reflecting UCA academic listed priorities;
- Interest in a career in academia, including research and teaching;
- Excellent English language or skills (TOEFL IBT 90 scores, IELTS 7 scores);
- Official GMAT or GRE report within the past five years (for some programmes).
- Scholarship recipients will be required to work for three years at UCA after the completion of their studies at the University of Cambridge.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you will need to submit:
- A summary CV (3 pages maximum);
- A copy of your picture page on your passport (1 page);
- Personal Statement outlining your short and long-term career goals, the field of study and research interests, reason for applying to the CAFDP, and what makes you a good candidate for CAFDP (3 pages maximum);
- Related Diploma Transcripts;
- A short research PPh.D.Proposal (3 pages maximum).
For more information please visit the official website.