Deadline: January 2018
Open to: fresh graduates, young people looking for entry-level position
Benefits: EUR 900-1100
If you are:
- looking for entry level position with many possibilities of professional development,
- enjoying contact with other people and everybody says you are a communicative and open-minded person,
- customer oriented and always providing high-quality support,\interested in novelties and technical innovations,
- open for relocation to Poland, where you will have an opportunity to start a professional career, as well as learn other culture being surrounded by one of the most frequently visited city in Europe by tourists,
- eager about working for one of world’s fastest-growing multinational organization,
- or maybe you are a fresh graduate, not yet sure about your plans referring to a professional career, but you represent an open mindset and you are 100% positive, that you would like to work with people,
- you are open for a great adventure in Kraków, Poland,
You are the one we are looking for!
What do we expect from you?
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: German / Romanian / Croatian / Czech + Slovak;
- Ability to communicate in English – you would have to communicate with your colleagues from all over the world;
- Preferred education: BA level or students of final years of studies;
- Curiosity – willingness to learn and constant search for possibilities to innovate;
- Motivation and positive attitude;
- No professional experience is required.
- Employment in modern Center of Excellence located in the center of Kraków;
- Very interesting job with flexible working hours;
Competitive salary and big numbers of non-wage benefits, such as private healthcare, gym card, free snacks and drinks in the office and much more;
- Support from your future team members in relocation, guidebook and plane ticket cost reimbursement;
- Great opportunity to start your professional career in fast developing multinational environment and the real possibility of initiating development activities within the position and organization.
How to Apply?
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the official website.