Deadline: 31 October 2017
Open to: youth between 21–31 years old and free to travel for the first half of 2018
Benefits: the bloggers will receive training in Brussels in late 2017 and be provided with audio-visual equipment, which they can keep after the project
Faces2Hearts is a worldwide blogging experience that will take 4 young people on a 5-month journey across 3 continents. They will discover projects that change peoples’ lives for the better, supported by the EU. And they will reveal the often unreported stories of the fascinating people they meet – stories of positive change and hope.
Faces2Hearts is a journey to the hearts of people. It is about the people that our 4 bloggers encounter along their journey, the environments and communities they discover. The bloggers will go beyond faces or stereotypes to reveal compelling stories to the world, stories of positive change, often unreported, stories inspired by projects funded by the European Union: the largest development donor in the world
- 21 – 31 years old and free to travel for the first half of 2018;
- An engaging storyteller, a creative mind and a good relater of emotions;
- A self-sufficient, responsible and resourceful traveler;
- An adventurer – willing to try and discover new things;
- A lover of social and human interaction;
- A sensitive listener to people’s stories;
- A skilled multimedia user (photography, video, social media, writing);
- Fluent in spoken and written English and, according to the region you are coming from, fluent in spoken and written Spanish or French.
One winner will be selected from each of four global regions (Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America). All four bloggers (our faces) will receive training in Brussels in late 2017 and be provided with audio-visual equipment, which they can keep after the project.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official webpage.