Deadline: 15 November 2017
Open to: anyone who has previous experience in organizing a workshop or staging a performance
Benefits: the best proposals may receive a financial contribution by the European Parliament
Young people are at the very heart of the EYE2018 and have plenty of talents and ideas that simply wait for the right opportunity to emerge.
For this reason, the youth groups taking part in the EYE2018 are invited to propose a workshop or an artistic performance by answering the Call for programme contributors until 15 November 2017.
During the last edition of the EYE, about 200 proposals were presented to the European Parliament. More than 50 of those proposals became part of the official programme, making the whole event not only for young people but also by young people.
- Clear connection to the programme themes;
- Clear explanation of what you want to do and your motivation;
- Proof of previous experience in organizing a workshop or staging a performance;
- Presence of interactive elements with the audience.
- Visibility: Once your proposal is selected, it will be published in the official programme and you will reach an audience of about 20-40 people for a workshop or 50-200 people for an artistic performance.
- A possibility of financial contribution: The best proposals may receive a financial contribution by the European Parliament to cover some expenses. Please note that to qualify for funding it is necessary to describe the promotional activities about your participation at the event.
- Logistical facilities: The Parliament will offer rooms and spaces for the workshops and artistic performances, in addition to some basic technical equipment, such as stationery, projectors, microphones and sound support (subject to availability).
How to apply?
- Fill in this online application before 15 November 2017, 12:00 CET;
- Be part of a youth group coming to the EYE2018;
- Link your workshop or performance to the programme themes;
- Organise the workshop or performance in English, French or German.
For more information, please visit the official web page.