Deadline: 30 October 2017
Open to: international applications
Benefits: EUR 1000 and EUR 1200/ month depending on qualifications and experience plus public transport
Assist in the financial and legal administrative work (70%)
2.1 Assist and prepare bookkeeping in General Ledger and Purchase Ledger;
2.2 Create, send, and follow up on invoices;
2.3 Process employees travel reimbursements;
2.4 Assist in preparing financial reports on a regular basis;
2.5 Help to control individual accounts;
2.6 Contribute in budget preparation;
2.7 Assist in legal contracts review;
2.8 Help with financial project reports;
2.9 Assist in check of timesheet check and audit preparation.
2. Assist in internal operations (30%)
1.1. Together with the Internal Communications and Operations Coordinator help to process all incoming documents, post, and paperwork and distribute as necessary;
1.2. Day-to-day management of the office: assist in the daily work for an efficient and smooth run office, its systems, premises, and equipment;
1.3. Help in the tasks of liaising with suppliers and service providers;
1.4. Help colleagues in organizing in-house meeting and setting up meeting facilities;
1.5. Provide logistical and administrative assistance to the internal Operations and Operations Coordinator in prepare internal meetings as required, including support for registration, travel, hotels, meeting rooms booking.
Education & Qualifications
- Education in Finance and/or Accounting
Experience – Essential
- No work experience is necessary;
- Knowledge in administration and bookkeeping;
- Strong computer skills and proven experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Effective communication skills in English and French including verbal and written skills.
Experience – Desirable
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Knowledge about Non-Governmental Organisations.
Skills & Attributes
- Able to develop your work independently;
- High attention to detail & good organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a truly intercultural environment;
- Good mathematical skills;
- Curious & creative;
- Flexible & able to adapt to new situations
- Understanding of data privacy standards, integrity, and honesty;
- Reflect and have empathy with the aims and objectives of IFOAM EU.
- Full-time position;
- Candidate should fulfill the criteria for a contract as CIP (Convention d´Immersion Professionnelle);
- Based at the IFOAM EU office in Brussels;
- Monday to Friday, 38 hours/week;
- Salary between EUR 1000 and EUR 1200/ month depending on qualifications and experience plus public transport;
- Employment period: 6-month contract with start as soon as possible and possibility to an extended contract.
How to Apply?
Only applications using the form will be considered.
For more information, please read the official call.