Deadline: 30 October 2017
Open to: international applications
Benefits: EUR 1000 and EUR 1200/ month depending on qualifications and experience plus public transport
Assist in the financial and legal administrative work (70%)
2.1 Assist and prepare bookkeeping in General Ledger and Purchase Ledger;
2.2 Create, send, and follow up on invoices;
2.3 Process employees travel reimbursements;
2.4 Assist in preparing financial reports on a regular basis;
2.5 Help to control individual accounts;
2.6 Contribute in budget preparation;
2.7 Assist in legal contracts review;
2.8 Help with financial project reports;
2.9 Assist in check of timesheet check and audit preparation.
2. Assist in internal operations (30%)
1.1. Together with the Internal Communications and Operations Coordinator help to process all incoming documents, post, and paperwork and distribute as necessary;
1.2. Day-to-day management of the office: assist in the daily work for an efficient and smooth run office, its systems, premises, and equipment;
1.3. Help in the tasks of liaising with suppliers and service providers;
1.4. Help colleagues in organizing in-house meeting and setting up meeting facilities;
1.5. Provide logistical and administrative assistance to the internal Operations and Operations Coordinator in prepare internal meetings as required, including support for registration, travel, hotels, meeting rooms booking.
Education & Qualifications
- Education in Finance and/or Accounting
Experience – Essential
- No work experience is necessary;
- Knowledge in administration and bookkeeping;
- Strong computer skills and proven experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Effective communication skills in English and French including verbal and written skills.
Experience – Desirable
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Knowledge about Non-Governmental Organisations.
Skills & Attributes
- Able to develop your work independently;
- High attention to detail & good organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a truly intercultural environment;
- Good mathematical skills;
- Curious & creative;
- Flexible & able to adapt to new situations
- Understanding of data privacy standards, integrity, and honesty;
- Reflect and have empathy with the aims and objectives of IFOAM EU.
- Full-time position;
- Candidate should fulfill the criteria for a contract as CIP (Convention d´Immersion Professionnelle);
- Based at the IFOAM EU office in Brussels;
- Monday to Friday, 38 hours/week;
- Salary between EUR 1000 and EUR 1200/ month depending on qualifications and experience plus public transport;
- Employment period: 6-month contract with start as soon as possible and possibility to an extended contract.
How to Apply?
Please complete the application form and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications using the form will be considered.
Only applications using the form will be considered.
For more information, please read the official call.