Deadline: 30 April 2018
Open to: talented students and recent graduates
Internship: paid internship
William Blair is a global investment banking and asset management firm who are committed to building enduring relationships with the clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm, William Blair is based in Chicago, with offices in 10 cities worldwide.
William Blair is offering talented students and recent graduates an exciting opportunity to work in the demanding field of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to become an integral part of the team, gaining a better understanding of what working in an international investment bank entails and getting to know William Blair as a potential future employer.
- Exceptional academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top-tier institution;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail;
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team;
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fluency in English;
- Additional European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite;
- Practical experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related investment banking experience beneficial but not a prerequisite.
- Identifying potential M&A and financing situations;
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses;
- Preparing client documentation for winning business;
- Assisting deal teams in live transactions.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official webpage.