Deadline: 17 December 2017
Open to: legal resident 18 years of age or older in the region in which they are participating within
Awards: 1st place – USD 1,000,000; A.I. For Good – USD 500,000
The objective of this competition is to bring together the most promising early-stage startups tackling currently unsolved problems at scale using Artificial Intelligence (“AI”). Innovate.AI: a Global Startup Competition is Presented by Microsoft Ventures, Madrona Venture Group, Notion Capital, and Vertex Ventures Israel. A global competition for startups harnessing the power of A.I. & machine learning. Helping high-potential startups gaining access to capital and further the development of A.I. to solve problems and improve people’s lives.
- You must be a company legally incorporated or registered a business in a country that falls within one of the entry categories given in eligible region; and
- The founder/operator of each company must be a legal resident 18 years of age or older in the region in which they are participating within
- Your company must currently offer or intend to release a product, service, or platform which utilizes Machine Learning and/or A.I. techniques (as defined by relevant scientific research); such a product must be based on a model developed by the company, and/or be trained with data obtained/generated by the company or a 3rd party, and/or make use of pre-trained Machine Learning and A.I. APIs
- Your company has raised no more than USD 4,000,000 USD (or equivalent amount using foreign exchange rates on the dates of funding) in equity funding and/or loans at day of application.
The prizes for each regional competition will be:
- 1st Place (Three (3) Total Winners)
A USD 1,000,000 investment USD split between Microsoft Ventures & our VC partners, along with USD 500,000 USD in Azure credits for 3 years, 100 Office 365 licenses for 1 year, and an Azure Standard support plan;
- A.I. For Good (One(1) Winner)
A USD 500,000 USD investment from Microsoft Ventures, USD 500,000 USD in Azure credits for 3 years, 100 Office 365 licenses for 1 year, and an Azure Standard support plan.
How to Apply?
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.