Deadline: 15 November 2017
Open to: international applicants
Benefits: 6 month’s fixed-time contract with a monthly allowance
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce is searching for an Intern for Market Analysis and Public Relations Department.
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As a part of its services AHK Azerbaijan supports German and Azerbaijani companies in their operations in Azerbaijan, offers a wide range of services including in-depth market research and analysis and organizes multiple networking events each year.
- Supporting the team in making research on the market trends;
- Preparing and distributing electronic Newsletter on a daily basis;
- Providing assistance in managing the Chamber’s social media pages and online interactions;
- Assisting in developing internal programmes and materials;
- Translating documents and correspondence from English into Azerbaijani and vice-versa;
- Making internal and external phone calls in Azerbaijani and English and responding to inquiries;
- Acquisition of respondents/participants in the surveys/projects;
- Providing logistical support in the set-up of event venues;
- Performing general tasks in daily AHK services.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, EU Studies or other related fields;
- Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani languages is a must, good command of German is desirable, knowledge of other EU languages is welcomed;
- Experience of working in the similar capacity
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Corel Draw);
- Effective communication, interpersonal, team-working, and analytical skills;
- Reliable, accurate, motivated and target-oriented working attitude;
- Experience of working in an international environment or abroad is an advantage.
The post will benefit from a 6 month’s fixed-time contract with a monthly allowance. A successful candidate will need to start working with us as soon as possible.
How to Apply?
If interested, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected] until 15 November 2017 indicating “Intern for Market Analysis and Public Relations Department” in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.