Open to: applicants with a degree in: Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgy, Architecture, and Landscaping
Remuneration: around 165.683/ month
Tamboli Castings Limited (TCL) was formed in 2004 as an Export Oriented Unit. It is a fully owned subsidiary of Tamboli Capital Limited, which is listed in Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The factory is situated in Bhavnagar (Gujarat, India) and has a high degree of automation for highly laborious process. They are tier-1 and tier-2 suppliers to Automotive Industries like Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Jaguar, John Deere, etc. Tamboli Castings Limited (TCL) is a modern Investment Castings Company. They have Robotic Systems installed for Ceramic Coating, in-house facility for making complex Ceramic Cores and a modern Machine Shop with CNC Machines.
- Study of the investment casting process and proposals for optimization of processes/materials;
- Design and construction of industrial machines for the investment casting process;
- Study of the machine timings and reduction of the cycle time;
- Implementation of lean manufacturing in the de-burring area;
- Preparation of the documents referred 8D and Six Sigma methods;
- Architecture and Landscaping projects.
- Good knowledge of English;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and SolidWorks;
- Proactive and independent;
- Organizational skills, assertiveness;
- Analytical expertise, lateral thinking, initiative, motivation;
- For Landscaping projects, we would like to have interns to give new ideas and practical inputs.
Open for applicants with a degree in: Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgy, Architecture, and Landscaping.
- The internship will last from 4 to 6 months;
- Remuneration: around 165.683/ month;
- Accommodation: provided (shared flat with another intern).