Deadline: 09 January 2018
Open to: applicants paying fees at the UK/EU rate only
Scholarship: GBP 8,000
The SOAS University of London is awarding one Pullen Scholarship for postgraduate students undertaking the full-time MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation. The total value of the scholarship is £8,000, which will be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
SOAS University of London, is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- MA applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Students with a non-UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript. Applicants with a 2.1 may also apply but will not be given preference;
- Candidates must have submitted a complete application for admission by the scholarship application deadline;
- Candidates must have an offer of admission to pursue the full-time MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation by the scholarship application deadline.
The total value of the scholarship is GBP 8,000, which will be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply?
You should follow two steps:
STEP 1: Apply to your programme:
- Applicants must submit a complete online application for admission;
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to the full-time MA Traditions of Yoga and Meditation at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement. The panel will be considering your scholarship application TOGETHER with your online application for admission. Please note that complete application for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods;
- It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 9 January 2018).
STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 17:00 (UK local time) on 20 February 2018.
- You must apply for this scholarship via the online scholarship application form which will open HERE on 23 January 2018.
For more information please visit the official website.